Our team of experts have curated this list of the best Marketing Analytics Courses, Certifications & Trainings. There is data, but what is important for companies is to find the best way to interpret this data and convert it into actionable insights. Data analytics and marketing analysis professionals can lead the way here for companies.
Marketing analysis is a process that involves collection and measuring of data and analysis of that data for evaluating marketing performance. Marketing data includes any sort of information that can be used in the development of new products, determining the best pricing, providing targeted sales and promotions, and more.
Best Marketing Analytics Courses & Certification
1. Marketing Analytics Certification by Berkeley – University of California (edX)
This MicroMasters program will empower students with quantitative marketing techniques that can be deployed immediately so that practical benefits can be gained in the workplace.
These series of courses has the major focus on the best practices and approaches for measurement and analysis of critical factors influencing decisions in the corporate world.
Start your journey by understanding the methodical ways to make sense from the data of your organization, derive insights and solve real-world problems.
- Apply analytics tools and processes to solve the real-life business challenges.
- Work with advanced programming languages, conjoint analysis, decision trees, and more.
- To understand competitive trends, sales, and distribution performance, do comparison of brick and mortar vs your company’s e-Commerce channels.
- The various examples and demonstrations help you to get better view of the topics.
- Take a glance at practical applications in the price and promotion cycles.
- Duration: 4 weeks per course (total 4 courses), 5 to 7 hours per week.
2. Marketing Analytics Certification by Columbia University (edX)
This course will come in handy if you are looking forward to use your undergraduate level mathematics and R or use a similar programming language, to start your career in marketing analytics.
During the sessions, you will come across different techniques to develop quantitative models, statistical computation, and more to enhance many key factors in this field. Use models and tools to make optimal business decisions and meet customer demands.
By the end of the program, you will be able to make important business decisions, using different ways to forecast sales and more.
- Discover market segmentation methods and best practices for identifying segments of potential customers and do focused customer targeting.
- Perform forecasting of demand using customer-based models and statistical methods.
- Calculate optimum pricing for products and services to get maximum ROI and make data-based decisions.
- The entire set of videos and study material can be obtained for free and certification can be earned at the least cost.
- Many exercises to follow alongside lectures for better understanding.
- Duration: 1 course, 12 weeks, 8 to 10 hours per week.
You may also like 7 Best Online Podcasting Courses
3. Marketing Analytics by University of Virginia (Coursera)
Ideal for beginners, this introductory-level certification will provide you with the tools to measure customer assets and brand, design experiments to assess and optimizing marketing campaigns.
Insights gained from customers’ preferences can be used to make future business decisions. This certification is a crowd favorite, with stellar reviews and ratings. It is definitely one of the best online marketing analytics courses.
- Learn to create and define brand architecture and measure the impact of marketing efforts on brand value over time.
- Use data collected from various sources to evaluate strategic alternatives.
- To make efficient investment and assess your efforts.
- Lots of assignment work to practice the concepts covered in the sessions.
- No prior experience is required for enrollment in this certification and the deadlines can be set according to your schedule.
- The material is divided into 4 weeks with the difficulty level gradually increasing.
- Duration: 14 hours.
4. Become a Marketing Analyst (Udacity)
This is a nano degree program in Marketing Analyst that will help you to get basic knowledge and marketing skills. You’ll learn ways to gather and examine data, the modern marketing scenarios, and link your discoveries with Excel, Tableau, Google Analytics, and Data Studio.
This course will introduce you to many marketing analysis concepts such as data visualization, Google analytics, and data analysis. It also provides real-world projects, project feedback, project reviews, technical mentor support, as well as personalized career coaching from the trainer.
- Learn how to develop Excel skills to manipulate, analyze and visualize data in spreadsheets, how to use figures and visuals to determine and communicate insights, and how to build Excel models.
- Understand how design and visualization principles can be applied to create effective data visualizations, create data dashboards, and tell stories with data.
- Learn how to use Google Analytics, advanced reporting techniques to analyze results and generate actionable insights for your business.
- Learn about marketing and business metrics, and how growth and effectiveness of your marketing campaigns can be evaluated.
- Take advantage of a custom learning plan that is tailored to fit your daily work life.
- Duration: 3 months, 5hrs/week.
5. Digital Analytics for Marketing Professionals by University of Illinois (hosted on Coursera)
If you are hoping to build a solid foundation in the concepts and strategies of marketing analytics, then you are at the right place. Understand the topics, models, and gain knowledge that can be applied to solve complex problems regularly encountered in this profession.
By earning this certification, you will be ready to take on more advanced programs and specializations. If you are a marketing professional who has just started and looking to enhance your skills in digital data analytics then this course is perfect for you.
- The introductory videos provide an overview of the course and cover the digital impact on marketing.
- Work with different analytics tools and understand the basics of web analytics.
- Each topic is discussed in detail with regular class quizzes.
- Gain knowledge that will be beneficial to use in the workplace and personal projects.
- Get a deeper understanding of your consumers and discuss the promise and pitfalls of digital data.
- Duration: 14 hours, total 4 weeks of study, 8 to 10 hours to be dedicated per week.
Hope you liked this blog post on the best Online Marketing Analytics Courses, Certifications & Trainings. Do share your feedback with us in the comments section below.