Looking for the best Adobe Premiere Pro Classes & Courses? For editing videos, Adobe Premiere Pro cc is one of the favorite software for video content creators. Editing has always been an essential part of the video production process. You need to get a good grip on your tools and software to make your stories the center of attraction and make them come alive on screen. You will be learning Premiere Pro from the beginning with the enlisted top courses.
Best Adobe Premiere Pro Classes & Courses
1. Editing in Premiere CC: Adobe Premiere Pro CC Course for Beginners
For beginners, this Course will give you initial touch with the Adobe Premiere software and you will get to learn how to use premiere pro for editing videos in this software with these easy to follow the Premiere Pro video editing tutorials.
With this Online Adobe Premiere Pro Online Course, you can learn:
- From any camera, you may start a project with the right settings for any type of video
- Save and export your videos for HD playback
- Make your edited videos more dynamic with cutaway footage and photos.
- Design professional titles for your videos.
- Add motion to the titles, photos, and videos to them look visually interesting.
- Colour correct your video to fix issues with exposure and white balance.
- With colour grading add a feeling to your video.
- For making videos more cinematic with overlays apply visual effects such as stabilizing shaky video, removing grain.
- Add backgrounds after editing green screen footage that looks good.
While you learn you will practice editing in this Adobe Premiere Pro Course. For beginners, this course includes practise video files so you can follow alongside and learn by doing. You’ll have edited a 1-minute documentary by the end of the course, with the supplied footage.
2. Skillshare Course on Adobe Premiere Pro CC Course for beginner
With this beginner level Adobe Premiere Pro CC course, you could turn your creative thoughts into amazing videos with Adobe Premiere Pro.
In this beginner-level Adobe Premiere Pro CC course, you will learn:
- How to organize and start with a Premiere Pro project.
- Perform basic edits, working in multiple layers and arranging clips.
- Performs advanced edits by using the masks, toolbox, and blending techniques.
- Applying and adjusting effects on video/audio.
- Create custom texts and graphics.
- Making of custom templates and using third party templates.
- Mixing audio from music, speech and sound effects.
- Exporting a video with the settings in a proper way.
- Over 22,417 35 overall enrollments.
For the beginners, this Adobe Premiere Pro CC course down-scaled the theory classes to a fundamental basis, in order to give more time to the creative tasks.
3. Best Free Premiere Pro Tutorial & Classes Online (Skillshare)
These courses is designed in a different light than most of the online classes, this platform provides you with a set of short lectures. For students, one tutorial is focused on one particular skill which makes it easier for them as per their need to choose the training. The lessons are majorly hands-on and give sufficient support to follow alongside with the lessons. Video editing, short filmmaking, color correction, grading is some of the popular topics.
- Clear guidance is provided to undergo with the concepts from scratch and a way to handle the available tools and their underlying features.
- The first few lectures give a brief introduction to the scope of the content covered in the classes.
- With available examples and solve assignments for practice to increase your understanding of the concepts covered in the lectures.
- The videos are short and help you to decide whether if this is a field that you would like to possess a long-term career in.
4. Video Editing with Adobe Premiere Pro 2019 – Free Course (Skillshare)
An enthusiastic teacher Jordy Vandeput is who’s quite passionate about empowering others possesses over a decade of experience in video production and has produced many commercials, corporate videos, and movies. In addition to hosting content on Skillshare and YouTube, alongside in the past, he has worked with “Envato Tuts+” having created online multiple courses. In this program let us find out what he intends to teach you.
Key USPs –
- Learn about arranging clips, performing basic edits and working in multiple layers.
- Learn how to perform advanced edits like masks and blending techniques.
- Create custom graphics and texts.
- Find out how to mix audio from speech, music and sound effects.
You may also like 10 Best Online Adobe Lightroom Courses
5. Adobe Premiere Pro CC: Fast Track to Video Editing
Louay Zambarakji is deeply passionate about Animation, Video Editing, Visual Effects, Motion Graphics and he loves teaching the same to students around the world. He started animating way back in 1983, and has been doing it since on black and white screens, green screens for animating 3D Videos today. In this course, he will teach you the skill of video editing by using Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
Key USPs –
- You will be creating a demo show reel in real-time ranging from duration of 1 to 4-5 minutes.
- Learn how to use the right tools, right techniques at the right time.
- Learn the process of entire color correction – including volumetric scopes and color panel.
- Find out how color grading can be used to create different moods and feelings for your videos.
- Comes with 10 hours of on-demand video, 15 Supplemental Resources, and 13 Articles.
6. Adobe Premiere Pro CC: Green Screen, Captions, Proxies & More (Udemy)
By Life Progression Project, you will learn all about green screen, proxies, captions, removing audio hiss, Lumetri, tracking, and more in this tutorial. You will be going to create closed captions, working with green screen footage, learn to remove background hum and noise from audio. The trainer will also help you be more efficient in our work by teaching how to deal with media cache files and also recording voiceovers directly.
Key USPs –
- To understand ingest & proxy workflow and glitch effects to create.
- Integrate light leak effects overlays.
- Learn about the whole Lumetri Color Premiere Pro features
- Quick course spanning 2 hours.
7. Premiere Pro CC 2017 Free Classes – (LinkedIn Learning – Lynda)
These 6 hours + video tutorial is available on LinkedIn Learning (Lynda) where you get to access content for free for the first month. The instructor of the program Ashley Kennedy, is a senior staff author at LinkedIn, who creates video post-production courses. Having taught earlier at Avid and Columbia College Chicago, she presently teaches storytelling and video editing. This course is the first part of a two-part series, and after completing this one you can start the second one. Being a monthly fee format, you can complete both the courses in the cost practically for free is the best part of it.
Key USPs –
- Even with no prior experience, you can enroll in a beginner level course.
- You do as you learn as the training uses a project-based approach.
- It includes organization, ingest, editing, refining, audio editing etc.
- You may also learn about basic effects, color correction, output and titling.
Hope you liked this blog post on the Best Adobe Premiere Pro Classes & Courses. Do share your feedback with us in the comments section below.